Today I went to Walgreen's to get some colored hairspray for crazy hair day tomorrow. As I was about to leave, Olivia said that she wanted to try to find some mint M&M's (they remind her of Christmas time). So we went and found them, and sitting next to them were the Larson FAVORITES.....Cherry Cordial M&M's. We haven't seen these for at least two years! We are so grateful for Cherry Cordial M&M's....but I don't think my diet is!
p.s .... Did I mention that I think James is closing in on 225, he actually wanted these instead of dinner! He really takes this whole Santa Claus thing too seriously!








1 comments:
Those M&M's totally remind me of you!
I have had so much fun catching up on your blog and the kids are looking way too old for my liking!
I am so excited to see you next week!
Woohoo!
Post a Comment