So I have gotten a little behind.....but I am still thankful. I will try to catch up now!
Day 16....I am grateful for Crazy Hair Day. My kids love this day at school. It's the one day of the whole year when they can show who they really are. Olivia didn't want her hair "crazy" she just wanted blue and purple highlights (well obviously they are not highlights, but all over hair color). She asked me later if we could get them permanently done....I said NO!
Ethan on the other hand is a bit different. He wanted to express his crazy side, by having a two toned Mohawk...the only problem was that the closer we got to leaving for school he was becoming quite agitated. He was worried that it wasn't really going to be crazy hair day. So as he got out of the car, he pulled the hood over his hawk and scurried to class....to his relief it WAS crazy hair day!







0 comments:
Post a Comment