Saturday, February 19, 2011

Teeth...Why are they so expensive???


It's been a rough month here at the Larson house regarding teeth!
I had to have some oral surgery on an abscessed tooth
which wasn't so bad....but the noise was horrendous.
and then....
We took our 3 dear children into the dentist this week
to have their pearly whites cleaned.
No Cavities!
No Problems!
but.....
The Larson's spent $2300 on teeth this month!!! OUCH
We are just happy that we have a dentist here,
after all
no Carls Jr., Nordstrom, Panda, In n Out, Anthropologie, etc.......
I should say that we are grateful to have teeth too!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ouch is right! I just barely spent 1400 dollars on my mouth alone to get a crown and four bondings! I hate spending money on stuff likethat!

the Bunker Family said...

Why are teeth so expensive? Because dental school is SO expensive!! Sorry to hear about the expense, that's a doozy that nobody wants to pay for. I suppose that's the ONE perk to the amount of $$$ we are in debt for dental school, dental insurance is the ONE bill we don't have to pay. Ha! Too bad Jared couldn't have helped you out, next time come on down. It would be the best of both worlds, we'd get a chance to see the Larson family that WE miss and you could go to all those stores that YOU miss. In the meantime, start telling Olivia to marry a dentist when the time comes...worked for my family's teeth. :o)