Well, it's official. We have now lived in our house in New Mexico for two years!
What can I say about it......It has been a wild ride emotional, physically, and financially.
The first year was definitely the hardest. To many hard things happened in our lives that it made it a challenging year.
But the second year......more changes....but better! I still miss my tiny little cottage like house on Mesa Madera Court, I miss my family and friends horribly, I still miss just about everything in San Diego. To me it is home.
I have grown in ways I never thought I would. My kids are enjoying their lives here, making friends, and growing up too fast. We all have been blessed!
It has been a good year and I look forward to seeing what the future has in store for the Larson Family!







2 comments:
Has it really been two years? You are still missed like it was just yesterday!
I can't believe it's been two years! I'm glad things are settling down. It takes a while, doesn't it? I miss San Diego too, and I wasn't there nearly as long as you. We just had a great group of friends. xoxo
Post a Comment