I usually never do this, but since Jamie is such a good friend I'll do it.
Answer the following
The Five
Ten Years Ago
1. I weighed a lot less
2. I was pregnant with Elijah and still weighed less
3. I lived in the same house that I do now
4. I had a very naive view of motherhood
5. I thought life was perfect!
Five things on my to do list today
1. Pay bills
2. make a to do list for this week
3. Get my life organized (on every to do list I have ever made)
4. Enjoy that last night before my kids have to start going to bed early for school.....Summers over.
5. Spend quality time with James.....(maybe he will read this and be impressed!)
Five snacks that I enjoy
1. Where do I start.......Reese's Pieces
2. Ice cream....any kind except chocolate
3. Ice cream
4. Ice cream
5. More Ice cream
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Redo my kitchen!!!!
2. After my kitchen, I would buy a new house
3. Buy a Gucci Bardot Handbag......I've always loved them.
4. Put the rest in a bank.....if there is anything left.
5. Buy a token gift from the Trading Post in New Mexico for James (Navajo stuff)
Five places I have lived
1. Farmington New Mexico
2. Anaheim California
3. Yorba Linda California
4. Provo Utah
5. San Diego California
Five jobs I have had
1. Bookkeeper for a Union 76 gas station
2. Office Manager for a carpet cleaning company
3. A temp employee for an Accounting agency
4. A Bookkeeper for an Emergency Preparedness store
5. My all time favorite......A mother of three wonderful, intelligent, and good looking kids!
I tag:
1. Michelle
2. Melissa Blair (my sister in law who stole my name)
3. Sarah Lopez
4. Amy Kimball
5. Katie McPherson (I doubt she will respond but I'll tag her)
6. Rachel Afualo
Rules:
Each player answer the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person know that tagged you that you have answered their questions on your blog......Good luck
Sunday, August 31, 2008
I've Been Taged
Posted by MBlairsLars at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Love it...I hope Katie comes back to the blogging world...I miss her! What movie did you guys end up seeing?
why am i number 6 on a list that is supposed to be 5
Whatever I don't even know 5 people to tag back! lets see how this turns out my ever exciting life, Although it was fun reading yours and Jamies and Jills
Thanks Meme, but I'm with Sarah, I don't know 5 people
okay. With you and Heather out, that leaves me with like five or six people I know who blog to tag and they'll just have to deal with me now:-) I'm done. Did the assignment...thanks for sharing. That was fun.
Post a Comment