Yes, its true, we have officially started a new school year. I told my friend that I would do the happy dance all the way to school on the first day, but the truth is that I really enjoy having my kids with all the time. They really are my best friends and I miss them while they are at school. I know that they are going to have a great year. They all have great teachers!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
They're back!!!!
Posted by MBlairsLars at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Whatever - they are your best friends! you always tell me that I am your best friend! I am going to have to drive by the crossing guards and wave Hi to Elijah! Soo cool! I love your kids!
Look who I found! It is fun seeing what you and your cute family are up to...now that I NEVER see you anymore. Hope you have a great school year!
Time goes by fast. It seems like they just got out. They all look very spiffy!
They really seem so grown up...crazy...we need to meet up with Heather for a Pinkberry trip while the kids are in school...it would be fun!!
I miss you guys so much!! I love that you have a blog so I can keep up to date, but I hate that I am missing everything!! Me and Ella will be done in Oct for Katys wedding and we can't wait! love ya
Post a Comment