Okay, so I have been out of the blogging world for a little while....Sorry. It has been a little crazy around here lately, but I thought I should definitely blog about the boys big trip. James took, Elijah, Ethan, and Oliver (their cousin) up to Cedar City to see an SUU game! They had a great time. They stayed with our Nephew and his wife in Las Vegas the first night. Thanks Christopher and Robin, you were so nice to put up with four smelly boys. On their way to the game, they stopped at Hoover Dam. James and the boys hadn't been there and they thought it was really cool. They did some hiking while they were in Utah also. I think that the best part of their trip was the game though. SUU kicked butt!!! James had a chance to visit with Sarah, Ed and their family. Ed must think that James is stalking them.....sorry Lamb family. Anyway it was a great time for the Larson Men. Thanks for all who helped make it a great trip....Oliver, Christoper, Robin, Ed and Sarah!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Cute Cute - it looks like they had so much fun! Man, if parker had been any bigger I would have sent his butt up thee with James! Did James just love it? Sarah tells me that the team is pretty great this season! Yeah for SUU!!
We love you guys- you're so awesome- but next time you are bringing Melissa and you're STAYING with us and we're are going to party so hard. Thanks again for coming and for being the best T-Bird fans ever!
That looks like fun!! However, I was busy watching BYU kick some serious UCLA bootie!! That was a fun game too!! :) When are we going to see you guys???
Looks like a blast, So glad you took Olly, We love and miss ya, heard about the new calliing Melissa you will be awsome!
Let's do a girls weekend. Glad to see you are still alive
Post a Comment