Friday, October 3, 2008

My FavoriteTime of the Year!


I got all the Halloween decorations down from the attic and surprised the kids when they got home from school with them all put out. Ethan was so excited he could hardly stand it. He kept saying welcome to my world! He feels like Halloween is all about him because his birthday is the day before.

I haven't had a lot of time to update my blog. Life seems to be so busy with little time to do anything. The kids have been busy with soccer, scouts, piano, and a new school year. They are all doing great in everything. Elijah just got a promotion on his Safety Patrol Squad. We are very proud of him. He also start choir this week, he has a very busy life. Ethan is now getting allergy shots twice a week and he is so awesome that he doesn't even flinch! Olivia is doing so good in soccer, her coach calls her the bulldog! She is fast and determined. Last week at her game she went in for the ball and skidded pretty far on her shoulder, she popped up crying a little bit and the coaches asked her if she wanted to take a break. She said no, she told them that her Dad tells her to never give up. Go Liv!

I love the holiday season, and I include Halloween in that. I love the Liquid Amber trees that change color, the only color that I see change here. I love to feel the cool air in the morning and then again at night. And I especially love all the pumkins and of course pumkin pie!



9 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

Melissa-I am with you on this season. I love all the yummy goodies and parties. Cute decorations

Heather said...

I am right there with you my friend! Your house looks super cute!
Go little Liv - the Bull dog soccer player!

I need to call you and figure out how to change my blog - your blog looks so cute!!! I love it!

Michelle Blair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Blair said...

I love your pictures. Great minds think alike. I want your door. Can you make me some pumpkin roll?

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Soo Cute!! I love your decorations, Glad your family is doing well. Can't wait to see if the shots work for Ethan Hope they do. Love and miss you guys

Pyatt said...

I love your house at Halloween too!! We just got in from Utah so let's do the lake some time this week if you have time.

Rach said...

Ya a new blog. your page looks great and so does your house. you are always so festive for halloween.

Amy said...

Beautiful, Melissa. Way to go you creative gal, you!

Rachel Elliott said...

Melissa- its so fun to see the pictures of your family and hear whats going on! I miss seeing and being around everyone so much! we love you guys!
Rachel