This last week my friend Julie has been on an "Amazing Race" with her children. She has been traveling all over and I was so blessed to be one of her stops. We had a great time together. It was fun to have her here, but it also made me a little homesick.
While she was here we fired off some small fireworks, watched movies, went to Mesa Verde, stopped off at the four corners, went swimming, ate the most amazing croissants, got a fast and small tour of Farmington, and went for a short little trip to Aztec Ruins. I don't know about her, but I am exhausted!
Thanks Julie for making my week! What great friends I have. If any of you ever want to come, there is always room!







5 comments:
How fun! i need to amazing race myself over to your place soon! Can't wait to see you!
I'm glad she got to visit you. I know how homesick you are, but I'm glad you're here!
Sounds fun...we'll be there in September hopefully!:)
yea i hope her kids are having fun. I wish i could come out and see you guys. looks like you had fun.
Fun, fun, fun! I see Julie is avoiding her RS responsibilities altogether...good for her.
Elle was just asking me last night when she was going to see Olivia next. "I need to see that girl" I believe were her exact words.
We miss you guys for sure! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment