Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pack Meeting



We had a great time at pack meeting tonight! Both Ethan and Gavin a few weeks ago attended a Cub Scout Day Camp and earned tons of awards. Tonight they received them all! Gavin received his Bobcat also! Ethan got four new belt loops and two pins. Only three more achievements and he will earn his Bear Badge....I can't wait. Great job boys, keep up the good work.




When we were leaving the church the sky was gorgeous so I took a few shots...not ones you see in San Diego. I thought I would share.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cool skies - definitely not San Diego!

Way to go boys!

Rach said...

so when are you coming?

Michelle Blair said...

Thanks for taking pictures, meme. We love you!

Melissa said...

Hey Melissa- your blog is very cute. I need to come check it out more often. I may be able to see picks of my sis and nephew when their blog goes a while with not updates. Ha, ha.