After a very hard week, James and I decided we needed a little R&R with the kids, so we headed to our favorite place......The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. We left on the 4th of July and got there in time to have some fun, swim, and see the fireworks.
We had a great time there shopping for desperately needed books, ice cream, gelato, clothes, Panda Express, In and Out, all those luxuries we have missed. The kids loved having their Dad all to themselves, swimming, laughing, and playing.
It's always fun to go to Scottsdale as a family!
We had a great time there shopping for desperately needed books, ice cream, gelato, clothes, Panda Express, In and Out, all those luxuries we have missed. The kids loved having their Dad all to themselves, swimming, laughing, and playing.
It's always fun to go to Scottsdale as a family!








5 comments:
Melissa...the kids look so much more grown up and it's only been a few months...I can't believe it...you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers...love you my friend...and your blog looks so cute...
How are you cute friend? I miss you and have been thinking abut you a lot lately! I will be calling you! I am glad that you had a good 4th of July!
Cute pictures, Melissa, and yes, you guys absolutely needed a break. I hope it was a little healing. Hope you are all well. Lots of love and prayers have been heading your way.
mimi! its about time for a freakin update! GREAT PHOTOS bytheway :) next time take me, paul &, nora with you to the princess.
i love ya
So excited for you little family that you got to get away for a while- We love you and miss you so much!
Post a Comment