Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We're definately not in San Diego anymore!

James and I were blessed to be able to take the day, and go to the temple. In San Diego, we only had to drive 10 miles to get to the temple, but not here. The nearest temple is 180 miles away.....2 1/2 hours.......and a whole lot of driving. I didn't appreciate having a temple so close by when I lived near one.

It was wonderful to go though, we had a great time, felt the spirit, and I was able to get new garments (DESPERATELY NEEDED)!
Before we left town we made a pit stop....PF Changs. So for all my San Diego friends we do have a lot of comforts and luxuries by us....(they are just 2 1/2 hours away)!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You go girl - you do whatever it takes to recreate San Diego - if you would just move back it would simplify a lot of things for everyone!

Pyatt said...

I'm glad you got to go...I'm sure it felt good to be there...the last few weeks have been heavy for you guys!! We love you!

Rach said...

we are really lucky. glad you guys can make it to snottsdale. hope you didn't melt.