Well tonight was another great family home evening. After getting ice cream with the kids and talking about how important it is to be "sweet" to each other, in word and deed, James called us in to watch a video about a true sighting of Michael Jackson's ghost. Now, Ethan is a big ghost person, the whole family is into all those freaky shows, but I don't know if the bishop and his family is.... Well we all gathered around the monitor and......you tell me if you believe it!!! Needless to say James might not be teaching FHE or Seminary much longer.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Ha Ha. Shane tried to get me to watch that, but I figured him out because that was the only email he was excited about. Did your kids get scared?
Not funny - I literally lept in my chair! I should have known better if James was behind it!
I kept looking closer and closer to see if I was really seeing something and then it pooped out. Definitely scared me!
Ok, I knew it was going to be something scary, but I still screamed! Gotta show the kids when they get home.
the pictures that you took of livie and ethan look like they were taken at jerabek with the hill behind them. so funny. oh i have to tell you about adam's soccer team, but not here.
LOL we love you guys :)
freaking update! i am sick of seeing michael jackson's ghost!
I don't scare easily, but that made me jump and start my heart racing!
I will have to show the fam!
Post a Comment